We not only apply cutting-edge technology. We create it.
We’re looking for a new Backend Developer to join our Network team.
As member of the Network team, you will help to design, develop and maintain performant and scalable products used by our business customers; you'll deep dive into challenging and exciting brainstorming and pair-programming sessions with your teammates and, most importantly, you'll be part of the future of the cloud.
What you’ll do
- Work on existing and new products by developing software, of course
- Review other teammates’ code and constructively discuss about changes
- Transform technical requirements into tasks to be worked on
- Analyze application’s tracing to spot bottlenecks and issues
What you’ll need
- Medium seniority (3+ years of experience in same role)
- Knowledge of C++ (C++20)
- Understanding of cloud services
- Experience with Git
- Experience with GDB/LLDB
- Experience with networking (sockets, HTTP)
- Experience in writing linux applications
- Solid spoken and written English communication skills
- Master degree in computer engineering or similar
- Past experience in startup and/or similar industry
- Past experience in remote working with agile/scrum methodology
- Datadog, OpenTelemetry, application tracing
- P2P network topologies and distributed consensus algorithms
Profile and mindset
- Solid spoken and written English communication skills.
- Obsessive attention to details: you’re meticulous in ensuring that your work is of the highest quality.
- You’re a quick and deep learner: you don’t stop at the surface, but find enjoyment in exploring what lies beneath and becoming a master of your trade.
- You’re also a team player: you understand that the power of the Swarm is more than the sum of its parts.
Email & Application process
We evaluate you based on your skills.
If you want to be part of our team: contact us!
Please apply even if your experience and interests aren't an exact match with what we've laid out in this job description. We're building something different at Cubbit.
If that sounds interesting, we want to hear from you.