We not only apply cutting-edge technology. We create it.
Cubbit works as a distributed data center, where a swarm of individual devices, orchestrated by a coordinator super-node, cooperate to virtualize a cloud storage service.
We are looking for an excellent software engineer with proven outstanding technical and analytical capabilities and the ability to get the job done within specified deadlines and requirements.
The candidate must be comfortable working in a team of widely-recognized top-class developers as well as independently when needed.
What you will do:
- Automate the configuration management and provisioning environment.
- Enhance metrics-gathering and monitoring of the environment.
- Develop, test, and maintain build and deployment scripts in CI/CD framework/tools to automate and streamline deployment processes.
- Perform deployments, merges, and updates.
- Improve operational efficiency by automating manual tasks.
What you will need:
- 5+ years’ seniority
- B2 level or more in written and spoken English communication skills
- Knowledge and usage of Git
- Knowledge and usage of Shell scripting
- Knowledge and usage Docker
- Knowledge and usage AWS
- Knowledge and usage CI/CD
- Knowledge and usage Microservices
- Knowledge and usage Jenkins
- Knowledge and usage Linux
- Service discovery
- Passionate about building and fostering good engineering practices and processes.
- Experience in international environments
- Experience with software development life cycle processes or Agile development, including Scrum, rapid prototyping, or similar rapid development environments.
Your Profile and Mindset
- Independent: a highly motivated self starter who is ready to dig in, hustle, find solutions and deliver.
- Senior experience
- Data-driven: know how to digitally engage with customers, measure their responses, define KPIs to test your hypothesis and choose a strategy.
- Methodical: be efficient in reporting to founders, or sharing findings with the team.
- Ambitious: think big, start small, scale fast. Join us in building a born global startup.
- Humble: know that you don’t know, learn from the top tier, don’t reinvent the wheel.
- Proactive participant in our culture.
- Remote work possible
- Periodic activities with the team, and everyday passion
- International team of top level profiles
Apply even if your experience and interests do not exactly match what is described in this job description.At Cubbit we are building something different. If this sounds interesting to you, we want to hear from you.Click here to read our recruitment policy.By applying to one of our open positions and by submitting your personal data to us, you acknowledge that you have read and understood this Privacy Notice and agree to the use of your personal data as set out herein.