We are looking for a passionate, committed and ambitious Account Executive to join our B2B Sales team and to drive growth of the Next Generation Cloud network.
We want to make a disruptive change in the Cloud industry. Together with pioneer companies, we are launching the Next Generation Cloud, to shape a future where data sovereignty, maximum privacy and sustainability can coexist and have a significant business impact.
What you’ll do
You’ll direct report to the Head of Sales, and you’ll work together with our sales developer, in particular:
- Define the go-to-market strategy for the assigned territory.
- Manage the sales cycle from the first contact to the closing of the deal with the customer.
- Manage sales negotiations with C-Levels to create and implement growth strategies.
- Introducing Cubbit's vision and disruptive technology.
- Help build scalable data-driven campaigns in conjunction with the sales development team.
- Maintain customer and pipeline data in an accurate and timely manner.
- Work with our CRM to track sales progress.
- Use multiple mediums (email, phone, social media) to engage customers, users and other stakeholders
Profile and mindset
- 2-3 years of experience in a technology company, IT reseller or equivalent (the storage area is considered a plus)
- Cloud or On-Premises knowledge
- Previous experience in B2B sales
- Customer-oriented, good negotiation and communication skills also with internal resources.
- Native Italian speaker with strong knowledge of spoken and written English
- Autonomy and proactivity, ability to adapt to change and to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Ability to relate with C-Level during all phases of the sales cycle
Apply even if your experience and interests do not exactly match what is described in this job description.At Cubbit we are building something different. If this sounds interesting to you, we want to hear from you.Click here to read our recruitment policy.By applying to one of our open positions and by submitting your personal data to us, you acknowledge that you have read and understood this Privacy Notice and agree to the use of your personal data as set out herein.