B2B Digital Marketer
We not only apply cutting-edge technology. We create it.
Cubbit works as a distributed data center, where a swarm of individual devices, orchestrated by a coordinator super-node, cooperate to virtualize a cloud storage service.
Our team is growing and we’re looking for a B2B Digital Marketer with proven experience and a mixed mindset: create the strategy and execute it, to join ‘The Swarm’!
What you will do:
- Check the online health of our product to check performance and structure activities to increase and retain our user base.
- You will help develop and execute strategies to hit revenue goals and drive growth and customer acquisition for our digital channels, including SEO, SEM, referral programs, viral marketing, and display advertising campaigns.
- Measure KPIs and report on marketing performance and analytics with a focus on CAC, LTV, customer growth, and retention.
- Maintain a data-driven approach to testing, optimizing, and scaling with a logic of test-and-learn to enhance the B2B funnel.
- Decrease CAC and increase the LTV through user engagement, content creation, optimization of KW Research, and inbound marketing strategies.
- Manage tools for B2B of digital products.
What you will need:
- 6+ years of experience of proven experience in growth hacking and B2B Marketing for startups or the tech industry.
- Fluent English proficiency in written and spoken language.
- Know-how in B2B marketing of digital products with SMEs.
- Experience in campaign management (i.e. Google Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Twitter Ads, Reddit Ads).
- Experience in using analytics tools for B2B (i.e. Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Hotjar, Excel, SQL).
- Knowledge of user tracking and retargeting techniques.
- Experience in funnel marketing for B2B (in particular Content Marketing and Email marketing).
- Extremely good knowledge of SEO and SEM.
- Good copywriting skills in the tech and digital field.
- Experience in marketing/sales in the cloud industry or SaaS, possibly in international environments.
- Knowledge of Project Management tools and frameworks.
- Good knowledge of Photoshop/Illustrator/InDesign/Figma.
Your Profile and Mindset:
- Independent: a highly motivated self-starter who is ready to dig in, hustle, find solutions and deliver.
- Market-driven: in everything you do, follow the golden rule of “do not waste a second nor a dime to build something people do not want”.
- Data-driven: know how to digitally engage with customers, measure their responses, define KPIs to test your hypothesis, and choose a strategy.
- Methodical: be efficient in reporting to founders, or sharing findings with the team.
- Ambitious: think big, start small, scale fast. Join us in building a born global startup.
- Humble: know that you don’t know, learn from the top tier, don’t reinvent the wheel.
- A proactive participant in our culture.
- A vibrant, young, and informal workplace.
- Remote worldwide is welcome! Preference for CET-compatible time zones. An office is available at our headquarters (Bologna, IT) if needed.
- Periodic activities with the team, and everyday passion.
- An international team of top-level profiles.
Work location: Remote worldwide is welcome! Preference for CET-compatible time zones. An office is available at our headquarters (Bologna, IT) if needed.
Experience: Medium/High seniority