B2C Digital Marketer
We not only apply cutting-edge technology. We create it.
Cubbit works as a distributed data center, where a swarm of individual devices, orchestrated by a coordinator super-node, cooperate to virtualize a cloud storage service.
Our team is growing and we’re looking for a B2C Digital Marketer with proven experience and a mixed mindset: create the strategy and execute it, to join ‘The Swarm’
What you will do:
- Gather and analyze feedback from customers to deeply understand the needs of our users and deliver a product that matches those needs.
- Apply the AAARRR model to define KPIs and the process to improve them. Measure KPIs and report on marketing performance and analytics with a focus on CAC, ROI, customer growth, and retention.
- You will help develop and execute strategies to hit revenue goals and drive growth and user acquisition for our digital channels, including paid performance marketing, referral programs, viral marketing, SEM, and display advertising campaigns.
- Maintain a data-driven approach to testing, optimizing, and scaling with a logic of test-and-learn to enhance the funnel.
- Decrease CAC and increase the LTV through user engagement and email marketing, event-based personalized communications, and inbound marketing strategies.
What you will need:
- 5+ years of proven experience in growth hacking and B2C Marketing for startups or the tech industry.
- Experience in campaign management (i.e. Google Ads, FB Ads, Twitter Ads, Reddit Ads).
- Experience in using analytics tools (i.e. Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Hotjar, Excel, SQL).
- Experience in funnel marketing (in particular Content Marketing and Email marketing).
- Experience in managing Conversion Rate Optimization, lead nurturing, and drip campaigns.
- Good copywriting skills in the tech and digital field.
- Good knowledge of SEO.
- Basic knowledge of tools and languages for the creation of landing pages, especially Webflow and Shopify.
- Fluent English proficiency in written and spoken language.
- Experience in marketing/sales in the cloud industry or SaaS, possibly in international environments.
- Great copywriting skills and experience.
- Knowledge of Project Management tools and frameworks.
- Good knowledge of Photoshop/Illustrator/InDesign/Figma.
Your Profile and Mindset:
- Independent: a highly motivated self-starter who is ready to dig in, hustle, find solutions and deliver.
- Market-driven: in everything you do, follow the golden rule of “do not waste a second nor a dime to build something people do not want”.
- Data-driven: know how to digitally engage with customers, measure their responses, define KPIs to test your hypothesis, and choose a strategy.
- Methodical: be efficient in reporting to founders, or sharing findings with the team.
- Ambitious: think big, start small, scale fast. Join us in building a born global startup.
- Humble: know that you don’t know, learn from the top tier, don’t reinvent the wheel.
- A proactive participant in our culture.
- A vibrant, young, and informal workplace.
- Remote worldwide is welcome! Preference for CET-compatible time zones. An office is available at our headquarters (Bologna, IT) if needed.
- Periodic activities with the team, and everyday passion.
- An international team of top-level profiles.
Work location: Remote worldwide is welcome! Preference for CET-compatible time zones. An office is available at our headquarters (Bologna, IT) if needed.
Experience: Medium/High seniority