We not only apply cutting-edge technology. We create it.
We are looking for an excellent software engineer with proven outstanding technical and analytical capabilities and the ability to get the job done within specified deadlines and requirements.
The candidate must be comfortable working in a team of widely-recognized top class developers as well as independently when needed.
What you’ll do:
- Collaborating with the software development team on application design and development.
- Developing software and overseeing the deployment of applications across platforms.
- Performing diagnostic tests and debugging procedures.
- Creating end-user application feedback channels.
- Optimizing software by performing maintenance, updates, and upgrades.
- Documenting processes and maintaining software development records.
- Keeping up to date with C++ standards and advancements in application development.
Your Profile and Mindset:
- Independent: a highly motivated self starter who is ready to dig in, hustle, find solutions and deliver.
- Market-driven: in everything you do, follow the golden rule of “do not waste a second nor a dime to build something people do not want”.
- Data-driven: know how to digitally engage with customers, measure their responses, define KPIs to test your hypothesis and choose a strategy.
- Methodical: be efficient in reporting to founders, or sharing findings with the team.
- Ambitious: think big, start small, scale fast. Join us in building a born global startup.
- Humble: know that you don’t know, learn from the top tier, don’t reinvent the wheel.
- Proactive participant in our culture.
What you will need:
- Solid spoken and written English communication skills
- Experience with git
- Knowledge of C++ (C++17, C++20)
- Knowledge of Node.js
- Experience with Boost libraries (asio, beast)
- Experience with networking (sockets, HTTP)
- Cryptography fundamentals (Hash, Symmetric encryption, ECC)
- Good understanding of Object-Oriented design and programming
- Experience with CMake
- Experience with Google Build System (gn)
- Experience with command line debuggers (gdb, lldb)
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with Bazel
- Worked in the Cloud Industry
- Experience with WebRTC or P2P technologies
- A vibrant, young, and informal workplace.
- Remote worldwide is welcome! Preference for CET-compatible time zones. An office is available at our headquarters (Bologna, IT) if needed.
- Periodic activities with the team, and everyday passion
- An international team of top-level profiles
Work location: Remote worldwide is welcome! Preference for CET-compatible time zones. An office is available at our headquarters (Bologna, IT) if needed.
Experience: High seniority