Backend Developer (Bazel)
We not only apply cutting-edge technology. We create it.
We are looking for an excellent software engineer with proven outstanding technical and analytical capabilities and the ability to get the job done within specified deadlines and requirements.The candidate must be comfortable working in a team of widely-recognized top class developers as well as independently when needed.
What you will do:
- Developing software and overseeing the deployment of applications across platforms
- Developing Cubbit’s build pipelines
- Improving Developer Experience across the codebase
- Documenting processes and maintaining software development records
- Optimizing software by performing maintenance, updates, and upgrades.
What you will need:
- Solid spoken and written English communication skills.
- Experience with git
- Knowledge of Python
- Knowledge of Bazel
- Knowledge of Bash and Linux systems
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with CMake
- Experience with C++
- Experience with Lerna
- Experience with Google Build System (gn)
- Worked in the Cloud Industry
- Experience with WebRTC or P2P technologies
Your Profile and Mindset:
- Independent: a highly motivated self-starter who is ready to dig in, hustle, find solutions and deliver.
- Market-driven: in everything you do, follow the golden rule of “do not waste a second nor a dime to build something people do not want”.
- Data-driven: know how to digitally engage with customers, measure their responses, define KPIs to test your hypothesis, and choose a strategy.
- Methodical: be efficient in reporting to founders, or sharing findings with the team.
- Ambitious: think big, start small, scale fast. Join us in building a born global startup.
- Humble: know that you don’t know, learn from the top tier, don’t reinvent the wheel.
- A proactive participant in our culture.
- A vibrant, young, and informal workplace.
- Remote worldwide is welcome! Preference for CET-compatible time zones. An office is available at our headquarters (Bologna, IT) if needed.
- Periodic activities with the team, and everyday passion.
- An international team of top-level profiles.
Learn about the application process
Work location: Remote worldwide is welcome! Preference for CET-compatible time zones. An office is available at our headquarters (Bologna, IT) if needed.
Experience: High seniority