Sales Manager Internship
We not only apply cutting-edge technology. We create it.
Cubbit works as a distributed data center, where a swarm of individual devices, orchestrated by a coordinator super-node, cooperate to virtualize a cloud storage service. As often happens in distributed systems, a big challenge is to gather data on usage and performance in order to monitor and improve the experience of users, as well as optimize resources in the swarm.
We are looking for a committed, deadline-driven Sales Intern to join our Sales team, a squad that is a key component of our go-to-market strategy and presents an outstanding opportunity to learn fundamental sales skills in preparation for a career in software sales. We are a hard working team of sales professionals who work hard with an entrepreneurial mindset in a company where opportunities for internal growth and career development are plenty!
The Junior Sales is an ambitious and organized professional who loves working with prospective customers and bringing in sales leads. Junior sales plays a critical role in the sales cycle and are often the first contact that a prospective customer has with Cubbit. Interacting on the phone, email or social media, our goal is to create great customer experiences by being Cubbit product ambassadors and consulting with customers to identify their needs and pain points.
The successful candidate will need to thrive in a fast paced environment where things change quickly. We are looking for a candidate who is driven,organised & high-energy with natural sales instincts.
What you will do:
- Generate meetings, sales opportunities and market research on key industry trends
- Profile accounts to help define appropriate expansion strategies
- Reach out to new trials/users within customers to drive more revenue
- Help to build scalable demand generation campaigns based on data
- You will master the art of discovery, and inspire new use cases where Cubbit can solve our customer’s challenges.
- Working with our CRM to make sure data is accurate and to track progress
- Use multiple outreach methods (Email, phone, social media) to engage prospects, users and decision makers
- Achieve monthly quotas working in target driven environment and succeeding as part of a team
What you will need:
- Degree from a competitive university
- Native English speaker
- Desire to experience working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- You are not afraid of prospecting and speaking to customers on the phone
- You have the ability to grow rapport and relationships with potential clients
- Dynamic hunter personality with a drive to reach decision makers
- You are curious: always looking for an opportunity to learn, grow and give/receive feedback
- You are a results-oriented individual who is excited by the prospect of fueling the continued growth and success of Cubbit by growing our sales pipeline.
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to relate to others
- "Can do” attitude and are relentless in pursuing goals and solving problems
- A vibrant, young, and informal workplace.
- Remote worldwide is welcome!
- Work on increasingly challenging and engaging real-world projects.
- Gain hands-on experience in each stage of the sales funnel.
- Collaborate with experienced sales professionals
- Periodic activities with the team, and everyday passion.
- An international team of top-level profiles.
Work location: Remote worldwide is welcome! Preference for CET-compatible time zones. An office is available at our headquarters (Bologna, IT) if needed.
Experience: Full-time Internship
Published on: 7/4/2021