Tech Wiz (Technical Experience)
We not only apply cutting-edge technology. We create it.
Cubbit works as a distributed data center, where a swarm of individual devices, orchestrated by a coordinator super-node, cooperate to virtualize a cloud storage service. As often happens in distributed systems, a big challenge is to gather data on usage and performance in order to monitor and improve the experience of users, as well as optimize resources in the swarm.
We are looking for a committed, mission-driven Technical Experience (Tx) Specialist who provides the best service possible to our users and is passionate about the technical side of the customer experience.
This role serves as the main point of contact between Cubbit’s users and our team in order to build amazing features and delight our customers. The candidate will become part of an innovative context and work along with a cross-functional team of developers, designers and marketers. The candidate will support the Technical Experience (Tx) team filtering and solving the most common technical issues and supporting the team in solving the more critical ones.
If you are a student and are interested in this position, it is also available as an internship! If you'd like to be considered for it, just let us know when you submit your application.
What you will do:
- Provide technical support and communication to customers regarding the Cubbit technology, infrastructure and processes through multiple platforms
- Gather technical issues and bugs and filing bug reports for the development team
- Assisting in the quality assurance (QA) processes for both the continually developing Desktop and Web applications (testing functionality, design, user experience, and possible automation to streamline the process)
- Assisting in the generation of technical and informative FAQs, tutorials and documentation
What you will need:
- A passion for technology
- Passion for troubleshooting technical problems and ticketing activities
- A logical, systematic approach
- Operational fluency in Windows, Mac and (preferably) Linux platforms both locally and in virtualized environments (VM)
- Familiarity with principles of networking (IP, DHCP, Firewall, LAN/WAN)
- Familiarity with computer hardware troubleshooting
- Customer centric approach and great communication skills
- Willingness to improve Cubbit Technical Experience (Tx)
- Capacity to take and solve challenges
- Very strong English language skills
- Bash knowledge
- HTML & CSS
- Degree in computer science or information technology
Your Profile and Mindset:
- Independent: a highly motivated self-starter who is ready to dig in, hustle, find solutions and deliver.
- Market-driven: in everything you do, follow the golden rule of “do not waste a second nor a dime to build something people do not want”.
- Data-driven: know how to digitally engage with customers, measure their responses, define KPIs to test your hypothesis, and choose a strategy.
- Methodical: be efficient in reporting to founders, or sharing findings with the team.
- Ambitious: think big, start small, scale fast. Join us in building a born global startup.
- Humble: know that you don’t know, learn from the top tier, don’t reinvent the wheel.
- A proactive participant in our culture.
- A vibrant, young, and informal workplace.
- Remote worldwide is welcome! Preference for CET-compatible time zones. An office is available at our headquarters (Bologna, IT) if needed.
- Periodic activities with the team, and everyday passion.
- An international team of top-level profiles.
Work location: Remote worldwide is welcome! Preference for CET-compatible time zones. An office is available at our headquarters (Bologna, IT) if needed.
Experience: High seniority
Published on: 26/8/2021