Cubbit Newsletter subscription
Cubbit Srl headquartered in Via della Zecca 1, 40121 Bologna (Bo), C.F/ VAT number 03562001200, being responsible for the process of the data, informs that, in compliance with art. 13 D.Lgs. 30.6.2003 n. 196 (“Privacy Code”) and art. 13 Regulation UE n. 2016/679 (“GDPR”), your data will be processed according to the followings objectives and procedures:
Cubbit Srl processes the personal data (i.e: email address, name, phone number) you communicated during the registration on the website cubbit.io.
2. Purposes of processing personal data
Your personal data are processed with your express consent for the following service purposes related to the registration on the website cubbit.io:
- allow the reception of notice through newsletter about updates on Cubbit software development;
- allow the reception of notice through newsletter about crowdfunding’s campaign;
- allow participation in the Swarm Race during the crowdfunding campaign;
- comply to the obligations set by the law, regulations, EU laws, or by order of the authority;
- exercise the rights of the owner, for instance the right of defense in a courthouse.
3. Duration of data retention
The owner will keep the personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the aforementioned purposes and in any case for no more than 5 years from the end of the relationship for the purposes of service.
4. Procedures for dealing and scope of personal data distribution
Your personal data, held for the purposes set out above, are processed by Cubbit Srl in a lawful and correct manner, through the prevalent use of automated or semiautomated tools. The data will not be disclosed or communicated in any way to external subjects, exception made for obligations under the law. Unless otherwise specified in relation to the service purposes specified above, the personal data collected may be communicated to - or in any case be aware of - persons in charge and / or responsible (also external) of the processing, in relation to each one’ skils and functions, in order to satisfy previous purposes or to comply with specific regulatory and / or contractual obligations. The personal data processed by the owner are not communicated to other subjects, except when this may prove necessary in compliance with regulatory or contractual provisions or to fulfill specific obligations. In this case, the aforementioned data may be brought to the attention of the following subjects or of the following categories of subjects, to the extent that this is necessary for the fulfillment of regulatory and / or contractual obligations:
- of consultants or collaborators, internal and / or external, in compliance with the current legislation and / or for the execution of contractual services in relations with the individuals concerned (e.g. labor consultants, legal advisors, accountants, tax consultants, auditors, etc.); or due to legal obligations.
- judicial authority or other public authorities, in compliance with the service purposes specified above.
5. Newsletter distribution's procedures
The newsletter service is reserved for users registered on the website cubbit.io. Cubbit Srl uses the services and tools provided on the website www.mailchimp.com. For more information on the processing of personal data by Mailchimp, Cubbit advises to carefully consult the following link. Failure to provide personal data will not result in any consequences other than, in case of failure to provide necessary data, the lack of possibility to allow the user to use the services requested.
6. Transfer of the data
The personal data provided by the interested party when registering into the website cubbit.io are stored on servers located in USA.
7. Reasons of providing data and consequences of refusing to provide
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in art. 2 is optional, however in case of failure to provide such data Cubbit Srl cannot guarantee the services of the art. 2.
8. Rights of the data subject
- obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form;
- obtain information regarding:
- the origin of personal data;
- the purposes and methods of the processing;
- the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- the identification details of Cubbit Srl, its managers and the designated representative pursuant to art. 5, paragraph 2 of the Privacy Code and art. 3, paragraph 1, GDPR;
- the subjects, or categories of subjects, to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of it as a designated representative in the territory of the State, of managers or agents;
- updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- the statement that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also concerning their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated. Exception is made in case where this fulfillment is proved impossible or involves the use of means clearly disproportionate to the protected right;
- refuse, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons, the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising material or for commercial communications, through the use of automated e-mail systems and / or through traditional marketing methods by telephone.
9. Process of exercising rights
You can exercise your rights at any time by sending an e-mail to the certified e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
10. Owner, responsible and collaborators
The owner of the data processed is Cubbit Srl with registered office in via della Zecca 1, 40121 Bologna (Bo), CF / VAT number 03562001200. Mailchimp is data processor, Cubbit Srl specific that some data may be processed by employees and collaborators of Cubbit Srl ex.art. 4.Last update: 2018/12/11