Users acknowledge and agree that they will not use or allow others to use the Services for:
- Illegal or fraudulent Activities: The use of the Services for illegal or unlawful activities is strictly prohibited. In particular, it is prohibited to use the Services to constitute, represent, promote, or refer in any way to the sexual exploitation of minors, child abuse, terrorism, or incitement to violence that could result in death or injury to individuals or groups of individuals. It is especially prohibited to use the Services for spamming, phishing or hacking purposes or to distribute malware or other illegal content.
- Intellectual property violation: you may not use the Services to infringe on the intellectual property of others. Uploading, sharing, or distributing Content that violates intellectual property rights, such as patents, trademarks, copyrights, or trade secrets, is prohibited.
- Defamation or harassment: you may not use the Services to disseminate defamatory or offensive Content to others. In particular, you may not threaten, promote, incite or encourage intimidating, offensive, harassing, prejudicial, defamatory, libelous, vulgar, obscene, invasive of another's privacy, racially, ethnically, religiously or sexually offensive and/or discriminatory behavior.
- Unauthorized commercial activities: you may not use the Services for unauthorized commercial activities, such as unsolicited advertising or to promote illegal products or services.
- High data traffic: using the Services to generate high data traffic or in such a way as to prevent or restrict other users' access to the Services is strictly prohibited.
- Use in violation of our Terms of Service: use of the Cubbit Services in violation of our Terms of Service is strictly prohibited.
- Vulnerability Testing: probing, examining, verifying or testing the vulnerability of the Services or breaching the security of any of Cubbit's systems, unless such activity is performed by participating in Cubbit's bug hunting program.
Cubbit reserves the right to investigate any suspected violation of this AUP and to remove or disable access to content that is deemed in violation o f the AUP. Users agree to cooperate with Cubbit to remedy any reports of violations.